I think I prefer the cream background, but I've bought a huge A0 sized sheet of both colours of the mount board, so it's gonna have to get used! It is actually paler than it shows here, as it looks black in the photos here, but in reality it is a rich chocolate brown. Hmmmm, chocolate. Oooops, sorry I got side-tracked there thinking about chocolate ....
I used Fluffy Stuff on the clouds, and heated it up so it gave them some texture.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Barry Angel from Stamp Fairy
- Colouring - Promarkers, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clock Template
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
- Clock mechanism
- Card-io Majestix Emily's Garden mini flower stamps
- Woodware Fluffy Stuff