I've decided that if this is to be used in an infant's room, it might help to have all the numbers on the clock face rather than just 3, 6, 9 and 12, which were on my last clocks, especially if it is going to be used to help teach the little'un how to tell the time! So I've added all the other numbers to my template, although I had to make them a bit smaller to fit them all in.
The revised template is at the bottom if you want to grab it. Please note my T&Cs though.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
As promised above, here is my Clock Template freebie that I've used above. You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people, but please send them over to collect it themselves.
- Please give me credit when you use them and post your finished creations on your blog.
- Image - Barry Angel and a freebie from the Barry Bedtime set from Stampfairy.
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Clock Mechanism
- Card-io Majestix Emily's Garden mini stamps
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Button Twine
- Spotty Button
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
I've been inspired by: