Thursday 31 August 2017

Together Forever

I'm on a little break from the Christmas cards to share this Golden Wedding anniversary card which I made for my in-laws.  I've used an image that I don't remember using previously but it's so sweet that I couldn't resist.  I've added lots of golden coloured accents and featured my MIL's favourite turquoise.  




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Brunette: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, 
  • Boy's hair: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Dress: Broken China
  • Jumper: Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint
  • Swing / Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Socks / Shirt: Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Netty, lovely image, xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning card. Love this image and your Colouring is wonderful
X

Aquarius said...

That's such a great image for a Golden Anniversary card - love it.

Sarah said...

What a lovely Golden anniversary card, a perfect image and of course there had to be gold accents xx

Hazel Agnew said...

I am sure that they will live this Netty, and thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

Eulanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is so stinkin CUTE and PERFECT!! Great card! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK for the "Anything Goes" challenge. My personal favorite! LOL! Hugs!

Squirrel x said...

How could they not adore this hun, completely beautiful and soooo pretty xx

Christine L said...

A perfect golden wedding card Annette... they'll treasure it!

Christine x

Anne said...

This is so pretty and a bit different from your makes of late. Love the idea of the gold 50, may have to pinch that one!

Anne x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Adorable Annette! Love the gold, perfect for 'that' special occasion. That's pretty special for sure! Beautiful paper choice and such a perfect image! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Netty, lovely image, xxx


หนังจีน