Friday 7 April 2017

Chickies

I've been trying to make a few extra Spring themed cards to send as Easter cards. I've got a poor stock of Easter cards to send this year so needed to plump up my pile a bit.  Now all I have to do is write and send them...... !

I really like this image of these sweet chicklets playing with their flowers.  I'm not usually a fan of yellow or green, but I love how bright and Spring-like this card is with these colours.  I hope you like it too.






Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Other:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww love those chickies! Gorgeous spring design!
Lucy x

Deborah said...

So cute, love those sweet chicks and beautifully coloured.
Deborah A

Carol S. said...

These Chooks are brilliant!! Pretty flowers too. I only allow yellow flowers in my garden in the Spring. Summer is no yellow at all! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love baby chicks!!! and baby ducks!
Sandy xx

Christine L said...

A lovely Easter card Annette... your colouring of the chicks and their flowers is perfection!

Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I do love these wee chickies! They really are such a fun and sassy lot. So cute! Gorgeous card design and beautifully coloured as always. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Squirrel x said...

Chickalicious hun, these bright and happy peeps are full of Spring sunshine! Love them xxx