Thursday 9 March 2017

Meant to be

At As You Like It this week we are asking what your favourite stamp brand is. I must admit I go through phases of preference; I started off stamping with Penny Black and still love them despite not using them much.  I have also fallen in love with lots of others including Stamping Bella and Purple Onion Designs. But when I look at my hoard of stamps, my LOTV collection is by far the largest.  I've used a sweet romantic image called 'meant to be' today and added lots of goodies from The Ribbon Girl in a cream and lilac colour combo.  





Card Recipe:


From Lili of the Valley:

From The Ribbon Girl:
Other:
  • Watercoloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers
  • The Langton Watercolour paper
  • Tim Holtz Stitched Ovals Nesting Die
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Christine L said...

Your favourite choices are certainly similar to mine Annette.. I have a full box of LOTV goodies too!! And now they're out in digi, I've started to collect them as well! Your card is fabulous as your colouring is soooooooo good.. the no lines technique certainly gives a wonderful effect..

Christine x

Elaine Stark said...

Great choices and a super card. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab no lines technique, gorgeous card, love LOTV

Unknown said...

Aww so pretty! I love that floral paper and gorgeous colouring!
Lucy x

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annette, love the sweet little couple on this romantic card xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow, this is just so fabulously gorgeous hun! Love everything about it. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww this is darling Annette. I love that sweet pair and your colouring is soft and dreamy and beautiful on this. Beautiful paper and card design too. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

rachel said...

a lovely card annette! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx