Thursday 29 December 2016

The best things in life are free ...

I had not intended to post much between Christmas and New Year, but there's something I wanted to share with you.  It's not a card for a change, but I hope that it will still give some of you a smile when you see it.

As some of you know, hubby and I on the coast in a beautiful part of South Devon that is so easy to take for granted.  Today we walked from our house to the harbour for lunch by the pier and a general meander.

The sun was reflecting off the calm sea, and there were a couple of jetskis having fun on the water. The outer harbour was full of boats and people were having lunch on the parade.  We felt like we could have been in the Med!

I took a short video on my phone from an area called Rock Walk.  It's only a few seconds long so I hope you have time to take a quick peek at the beautiful views near where I live.





Happy crafting
Annette
xx




6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, get you Miss Fancy Pants, video indeed! Thanks for sharing sweetie, and I agree that you do like in a beautiful part of the country. I have very fond memories of that coastline, albeit a little bit further round the corner. Hugs xx

Aileen said...

For some reason I cant get it to come up so will just have to believe you. Hope your Christmas was a good one and your New Year even better.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds wonderful, the video isn't showing on my iPad. Happy New Year x

Wendy L said...

Just Perfect, xxx

Lisa xx said...

One of my favourite parts of the country! We've not had a holiday in Devon for about 14 years now, but I would dearly love to, we have had some wonderful times in Dawlish, Brixham and Torquay.

Larissa said...

Wow so pretty!