Wednesday 22 June 2016

Maisy and Madeline

It's mid-week and I'm here to share one of my creations for My Mum's Craft Shop, this time little Maisy and Madeline.  I've used a 'new to me' colour combo of aqua and orange which is definitely away from my usual pinks and purples!  I started off picking my backing paper first, and then decided when painting the image chose orange for the flower, so matched that on the embellishments.  :0)



Card Recipe:
Created for:



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the gorgeous stamp first of all and the colour combo is fantastic xx

Carol S. said...

Love the colours and the image is adorable. Pretty flowers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw I love these two
Great Card as always and your colour combo is wonderful
Hugs Kelly

Deborah said...

Gorgeous and I love the colour combination.
Deborah A

suzanne2 said...

Beautiful card Net! The colours works really well together. X X

Kat W said...

I would never have picked that colour combo but it really looks gorgeous and vibrant. The aqua colours are ones I love but the little pops of orange give great highlights to co-ordinate your design through the image and flowers :-)
Of course, there was never any doubt that I would love the image though..soooo gorgeous!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

I'm like Kat.... I wouldn't have picked those colours - but they look fabulous together so clever you!! I like that cocoa ribbon too!

Hugs
Christine x

Larissa said...

Awww this is really cute! Love the sweet image.

-xxx-

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, they are too cute! Love the colour scheme and what an adorable image. That beautiful satin double bow is a show stealer too! Love everything about this gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends xoxo