Thursday 24 March 2016

Happy Easter Bunny & Chick Wobble

It's Thursday and I have a day off work today, so I'm hoping it stays sunny for the long bank-holiday weekend.  Today's project is to support the challenge at As You Like It Challenge where it's a Bingo theme.  I love quite a few of the lines, but my favourite embellishments are usually ribbon & pearls and I do love a spot of purple, so I've opted for the diagonal line.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that stamp Annette and your design is perfect. Love the little ribbon tails xx

Christine L said...

Another of my favourite stamps - tho somehow I didn't buy that one!! LOL! You've coloured it stunningly and your card design, as always is fabulous!

Big hugs
Christine x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just super cute. Love the lilac colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elaine Stark said...

So cute, a fab image and beautiful colouring. Elaine

Carol S. said...

A beautifully coloured fun image. Love the colours and pretty papers. Thanks for the lovely message left on my blog. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Annette, love the image so cute and your colouring is beautiful
Hugs, Kaz x

XxJULESxX said...

this card is super cute, and beautifully coloured too!