Saturday 11 April 2015

Wishing you an Ice Birthday

One of my friends at work celebrates her birthday today and this is the card I've made for her.

I've used an image I've had for a while but I don't think I've inked it until now.  It's called Isabelle Loves her Ice Cream from Stamping Bella and I've watercoloured it with DI reinkers.

The image was really large so there was not much room for embellies.  I wrapped some twine around the image panel, inked around the edge, popped on a tag sentiment with a purple gem brad and that's about it!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Christine L said...

Love your CAS style on this fab card Annette.... and that stunning watercolouring! Your friend will love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

...and that's all it needs!! It's incredible and what a very lucky colleague xx

Magda said...

This is so cute Annette!!

Carole Pollard said...

Looks fab its a gorgeous stamp enjoy the weekend Love and hugs Carole x

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous missus, what more does a card need?! Fabulous colourwork on the amazing stamp. Icecream looks good enough to eat. Mmmmmmm. Hugs xx

Mojca said...

waw this is really gorgeous Annette, I just love your colouring. hugs! Mojca

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card and that ice cream looks yummy!

Sue said...

This is really beautiful, your colouring is just stunning Netty, I love this card.
Sue...xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Netty, love your wonderful colouring.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous image. Colouring, as always, fantastic. I am sure she loved it. Hugs, Carol S. xx

Deborah said...

Beautifully coloured image and I love the CAS layout.
Deborah A

Kat W said...

I love this image, it's one have but not used for a while and yes, it is rather big isn't it? It makes a lovely statement on your CAS design though and the twine is the perfect finishing touch :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx