Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everybody.

This is a scheduled post as I am visiting the outlaws today, but my favourite bunnies are playing again in my absence, on a clean and simple card for a treasured friend.

I have kept the embellishments minimal with a sprinkling of embroidery thread and a hand painted sentiment.

Oh, I did also sneak in some pearls and a stitched border.



Card Recipe:

  • Image - Spring Bunnies from WRS
  • Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
  • Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
  • First Edition paper pad
  • The Langton watercolour paper
  • Stazon Ink Pad
  • Flat Backed Pearls
  • Embroidery thread
  • Sewing machine
I've been inspired by:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute bunnies and a lovely cas card

Sarah said...

Love these bunnies Annette and that paper is just gorgeous. Happy Easter xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty just gorgeous Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

J said...

What a lovely card - and I really, really like those bunnies (which you have coloured in beautifully). Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

Jackie

Chrissy said...

What a precious image and perfect colouring...gorgeous. Happy Easter.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Netty, love it!

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and I do love these bunnies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, this is utterly gorgeous hunny. Love those bunnies! Wishing you a Happy Easter. Hugs, Wends x

Christine L said...

Such gorgeous Easter bunnies Annette.. and I love this layout too.. it's perfect!

It was so lovely to see you in person on Friday... I'm glad Yorkshire managed to show you some sunshine over the weekend.. and I hope you enjoyed your visit! And shhhhhhhhh about my craft room secrets!! hehe!

Big hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

I'm loving all the pretty Spring designs you have been making and these bunnies are fitting right in with that - absolutely brilliant colouring and cute CAS design :-)

I'm so glad the weather has decided to match your cards and we have been able to do lots of gardening this weekend in the sunshine :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

CraftyNatalie said...

Pretty spring card, thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck.
CraftyNatalie {DT}

Barbara GR said...

Wooow.... Annette!!! I love your card!!!!! Gorgeous and elegant as always!
Big hugs, Barbara GR

Barbara GR said...

Me again.... Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!
Hugs! Barbara