Tuesday 17 February 2015

A Tiddly Sketch

It's sketchy time at Tiddly Inks and I've used a 'new for me' image of the gorgeous Wryn.

After all my searching for a suitable watercolour paper to use in my printer, I've actually tried my basic copic card which is not meant for watercolours, but actually hasn't turned out too bad.  The ink is ok if I blend it out fairly quickly, but sometimes it is 'sticking' a bit.  I'm still trying different options for printing digis but in the meantime here's one of my 'tests'!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Annette what a beautiful card I love the image and the colours and the design are wonderful xx

Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Squirrel x said...

Who could resist adorable Wryn?! Hun, she is gorgeous, and I love the papers you have teamed her with. Such a beautiful card. Love it! Hugs xx

Helen in the UK said...

Beautifully done and I love the subtlety of the colour scheme overall :)

JanR said...

Lovely card! I especially like that sweet bow. The sky background looks fabulous.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a wonderful card Annette. You have rocked the sketch and I just love your clouds x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She's adorable! And I love your double bow!!

Deanne :)

coops said...

so gorgeous annette.really sweet wryn and i love your papers and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

She's so pretty and coloured beautifuly, as always. Gorgeous papers too. Love it! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

So beautifully coloured Annette.... and such a perfect interpretation of the sketch too!

Hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card... Love that sweet little girl. The clouds are so pillowy and soft looking too.

Larissa said...

Amazing card! Love it, the colors are awesome and your bow is so pretty.

-xxx-

Sue U said...

Love this card, the papers are fab and that you have pattern matched them is great detail! Cute image too and your colouring is stunning! Thank you for joining in with the fun at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon

Sue xx

Josephine said...

Gorgeous, and so beautifully coloured too!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!