Saturday 25 October 2014

Dandelion Wishing

I'm in clean & simple mode again today (this is becoming a bit of a habit!) with another sweetie from Purple Onion Designs.  This little mouse is so gorgeous that she deserves to be the star of the card, and doesn't need a lot of embellishment.  Plus she's quite large!  

This is a really versatile image, suitable for so many occasions like 'thinking of you' or 'thank you', but I've opted for a simple 'happy birthday'!

I coupled her with one of my favourite designer papers and I've also taken the time to watercolour her in DI reinkers rather than reach for the Copics.

Yeah, I know, I still need some practice with the inks, but I maybe able to get some time next week when I have a few days off work :0)



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a sweet image! Adorable card!

Elise said...

HI Annette Awwwww .. she's DARLING! And you've coloured her in beautifully! Hope you have fun on your days off next week! :)

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

suzanne2 said...

Hi Net, I love getting email updates from your blog, you always inspire me and today is no exception, this little mouse is adorable and you are right, she deserves center stage! Love your colouring too! Xxx

Sarah said...

What fab painting Annette and such an adorable stamp. There are such fab ones in this range but I've yet to find a UK stockist and am reluctant to pay international P&P!!

Unknown said...

I love your card! This is such a sweet grouping and I think your coloring is beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

Cute card, Netty! I love the sweet little image. You've colored it so pretty. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Oh! Annette..what an adorable little image..beautiful colouring,I love her soft rosy cheeks...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute image you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card is so absolutely precious! I couldn't stop smiling and really do love the mouse image you chose. I was also completely impressed with your coloring job! I don't think you need practice with inks at all-- it looks totally pro to me! I adore the colors you chose and I think the image looks perfect with the soft patterned paper and elegant scalloped edge. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this beautiful card with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!