Tuesday 19 August 2014

Cobweb

It's a fact : I'm not keen on spiders.

Or their webs for that matter.

But despite those admissions, I can cope with today's spidery image, as it's is a real sweetie.

I am continuing my C&S style at the moment, with the focus on the image. I have cut her out with lots of white space surrounding her, and I've tied some twine along one edge.

The only other embellishment is a single pearl and some stitching.

My little fairy has been watercolour painted with DI reinkers, and I've popped some added sparkle on her wings.

Well, it would have been rude not to on a fairy, right!

This project is to support the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday where the theme is a nice and easy, 'Anything Goes'!


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Debra K. said...

Aww so pretty! This is a fab CAS card and the fairy really suits it. You're so right, it is very rude not to put glitter on a fairy :). Debra x

Squirrel x said...

Such a cutie, she looks brilliant as a CAS fairy hun, and I love the colours. Yummy. Hugs xx

Mojca said...

Waw I don't like spiders as well but this image is so cute and you coloured it so pretty. hugs! Mojca

Sarah said...

Beautiful job Annette, she is so lovely and one could actually tolerate such a gorgeous thing on a web!! It's the time of year where the spiders will start coming inside now and I don't like them either although worse than that Martin was cutting some brambles on Sunday and happened upon an adder....eugh!! xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annette..such an adorable image and perfect colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image, pretty papers and colours. Elaine

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous CAS card. I love this stamp too as she is so very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Super cute Annette, love the image and also your shading and highlighting is spot on! hugs me x

Larissa said...

Awww so very sweet. Your coloring is amazing and I love the CAS design.

-xxx-

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous wee Fairy Annette. I too would rather not meet the spider from this web, but she is enchating and quite right she should take centre stage. LOVE your CAS layout. I think you got it 'bang on'! Hugs, Wends x

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful creation! Love your fabulous coloring on the image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Lori Turner said...

I really, really HATE spiders but man oh man, Annette....this card is absolutely DARLING! xoxox Have a wonderful week xoxxo