Friday 23 May 2014

Prickly Gift

After some procrastination on layout, (which probably ended up with me reverting back to the first option that I tried), I was actually quite pleased with this card.  I think I'm getting into the softer, rather than bold, colours and the papers were the inspiration for the colours in the image.  I left the die cuts white to keep the embellishments pale, and added ivory pearls.  Oh, and a smidge of glossy accents.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Getting the hang of it? You have cracked it hun. So adorable. I've not used this stamp yet so I can see I need to correct that dire situation. Your card is beautiful hun, as always. Hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic card again love this stamp its so sweet and loving these pale colours fabulous Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Annette and that die cut butterfly is fabulous xx

Mojca said...

oh the image is really sweet! have a lovely weekend hun! hugs! Mojca

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, what a lovely card ! great coloring,
greetings from belgium
martina
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Annette, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Eileen said...

This is just toooooooooo cute for words. Fabulous colouring and love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary challenge this week at PFP, and good luck
Eileen x

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers with this fabulous card! I adore this WRS image and a gorgeous butterfly die! I hope you can join us this week too :)
Kelly.x