I remembered that I'd bought the lovely floral Memory Box Nottingham Border die from The Stamp Basket last summer, and decided that would be perfect for my flower themed card for the new challenge at As You Like It which starts today.
However, could I find the darned thing?
I checked all 4 of my magnetic die folders.
I am sure I did buy it.
Have I lost my mind?
Actually, scrap that question, I lost my mind years ago, with no chance of ever finding it.
Frustration started to settle in as I checked the folders for a third time.
Woohoo, I finally found it in my Xmas folder. Erm, Christmas? Hmmm, I must have thought it looked like a snowflake border, so I was probably looking at it all along.
So I then had to find space for it in my 'shapes' folder (which is the one that is already bulging) so I don't lose it again.
Hmmm, I may possibly have quite a few dies!
It's a good thing that there isn't such a thing as 'too many'. :0)
Well, back to the job in hand, which is the challenge at As You Like It. The theme is to showcase your favourite from "fur or feathers". For me it has to be fur. I love most things cute and cuddly, but I am not over-keen on things that flutter, which kind of rules out the 'feathers' option.
So yup, it's fur for me, and this LOTV image fits the bill perfectly. Hope you like it.
- Image - Fabulous Flower by LOTV
- Colouring - Distress Inks
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Lili of the Valley Always and Forever Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Glossy Accents
- Memory Box Nottingham Border Die
- Simon's Monday Challenge - 5 Flowers, 5 Elements (papers, image, flowers, pearls, die)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Spring Flowers
- Cute Card Thursday - Paw Pals