About Me

My Photo
Devon, United Kingdom
My 2014 resolutions are (1) to not always take the lazy 'Copic' option, and instead reach for the paintbrush and Distress Ink reinkers, and (2) to use what stash I have and not buy more (hmm, it's probably best if you don't ask me how successful that was!). I love your feedback on my creations and I read every message, so please leave a comment, or use my sidebar 'chatbox' widget to let me know you've visited.

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Just a Note

I'm really loving these images from LOTV, and these two characters are becoming firm favourites.  I have them in a few different poses, but this one is adorable.  I love the little bunny's expression!  The new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies is 'In the Garden' and I thought this was perfect, especially with the green papers which are from my favourite Lucy Cromwell pad.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

  1. They are such cuties and I love those papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are a couple of cuties Annette, beautifully painted too. Such pretty papers and that ribbon looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Annette, I am loving these characters as well, they are just too cute. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers and a cute image. The best combination for a beautiful card! Another stunner. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are the cutest little pair Annette..fabulous colouring and papers..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolute beauty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning like you I love these LOTV images this is so cute gorgeous design and fab papers love your ribbon bow Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely and playful card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd be delighted if you would leave a message to let me know you've been here ... Annette xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...