The large tree and background hillside is called 'The Perfect Spot' and is a huge stamp which filled the card base. I then added in some scattered flowers to the side, and then fussy cut out the bear and bunny to raise them up on foam pads.
I've paper pieced the tree, and the hedges in the background, and used some chalk on the grassy areas.
All we need now is some real sunshine!
- Images - The Perfect Spot, Scattered Flowers, Johnny Sitting Bear and Chloe Bunny with Flower
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Paperpiecing
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes