I've used two images overlaid on top of each other, and popped some liquid pearls on the tree for baubles. My backing papers are bells which match the bells I've tied onto the frosty white eyelash fibre stretched across my card.
There's a bit of stitching, inking around the edges, and I've popped on some pearls, but otherwise, that's it!
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Molly Snowtime (both images)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Dovecraft 'Tis the Season papers
- Dovecraft Silver Jingle Bells
- Eyelash fibre
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
- The Ribbon Girl - Ho Ho Ho Christmas
- Passion for Promarkers - Sketch
- Totally Gorjuss - Snow's the way to go