Oh and a few pearls. D'oh! Ok, so maybe it's not as masculine as I'd hoped for, but it's certainly less girlie than usual, and quite C&S for me.
I've used some of my new Wild Rose Studio papers and a lovely Nellie Snellen image of a little lad pulling his sledge.
The bow is actually a double bow, but it's come out quite dark in the photo. The ribbon is actually a really rich forest green, and quite a bit lighter than it shows here, so I hope you can still make out the double layer of it despite the darkness.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Nellie Snellen Helping Santa
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio A Robin's Christmas Papers
- Spellbinders Lacey Circle
- Pink Gem Designs Circle Sentiment
- Memory Box Pine Needle Border
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Forest Green Satin Ribbon
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Snow White pearls
I've been inspired by:
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Festive
- Totally Gorjuss - Snow's the way to go
- The Ribbon Girl - Christmas