I'm showcasing another adorable Bluebell the deer image from Wild Rose Studio; I just love these Bambis! I've also used Wild Rose Studio papers in a frosty blue. Although I've created quite a few layers, there are only 2 embellishments, a spot of vintage ribbon and some pearls.
I've created another double bow. I'm really liking these (but they do take up quite a bit of space on the card!) But they're surprisingly flat so don't bulk the card up in the envelope.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Bluebell with Saddle
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Wild Rose Studio A Robin's Christmas Papers
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
- Creative Inspirations - Contemporary Christmas Colours
- The Ribbon Girl - Christmas
- Crafty Calendar - Cold & Frosty