I've kept it free of fancy embellishments since I'd be likely to adding flowers and pearls, and those pesky boys don't seem to appreciate such girly stuff. I don't know what's wrong with them personally!
Even without the embellies, the hubster still reckoned it was too cute.
The papers were a candy win from the lovely Anne (thank you honey, the cute little animals are perfect for a baby project).
I used three different colours of the same design papers and covered the joins with some ribbon. The sentiment was typed in a fancy font and then cut out into little tags which I placed behind the circular image and stuck in place before layering the image onto some green card to match the ribbon. I then threaded some sheer green organza ribbon through the holes to create the hanger.
Here's a close up of the image and sentiment:
While I've got your attention there is a special offer on certain Crafter's Companion Stamps over at the Stamp Basket for one week (ends next Sunday). Pop over there to grab a bargain!
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Chipboard Hanger
- Image - Butterfly Baby from Saturated Canary
- Typed Sentiment (Font = Heina's hurry)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- First Edition Animal Antics Papers
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Saturated Canary - Alter it
- Bunny Zoe - Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Autumn Colours