Tuesday 29 October 2013

Witch way to the Candy

Stampfairy are sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown this week and the challenge is 'Witches or candy'.

I've made a couple more of my little Trick or Treat candy pouches each using a different image and both with a spooky purple colour theme.

I think that's about a dozen I've made now, so I've built up a small stockpile of them.

I've stuffed each one with a Twix and a Mars bar so I hope the kiddies like them!



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting
    Annette
    xx

    9 comments:

    Christine L said...

    Well as you know, I love these little pouches Annette... and am sure the kiddies will too! Fabbie halloween images coloured so perfectly.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    3treescreations@gmail.com said...

    Filled with Twix and Mars? When should I come over! Lovely lil packs hun!

    Deanne :)

    Sarah said...

    Just think though, IF it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale, the little monsters won't be out so you can eat all the chocolate yourself!! OOh that does sound mean...forget that!! Still love the pouches! xx

    Mona Pendleton said...

    Super cute treat boxes! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh these are brilliant Annette! love the colours too! hugs me x

    Wishcraft said...

    They're fab Annette, super cute and great colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    Mojca said...

    Oh what a great Halloween boxes! Love the papers and the cute images. Hugs! MOjca

    Debs said...

    Fabulous treat boxes Annette - such to go down well.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

    These are so cute! I especially love the wizard one. Everyone will love them I'm sure. Thanks for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.