I'd also hoped to support the 'Autumn colours' challenge that Stampfairy are sponsoring at Ready Teddy Go, but unfortunately my card is missing one key component for that challenge; a bear! I think I was having a dunce moment when I thought I was being clever in creating something to support all three challenges.
By the way, we're having a DT call at Top Tip Tuesday, so if you'd like to join the design team, then let us have your application by entering DT after your entry. Hope to see you there.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Mimi Hearts from Stampfairy
- Typed Sentiment using WordArt and printed onto Vellum
- Sakura Stardust Gel pens, Distress Inks
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- First Edition Hideaway Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons (but I can't find it there now)
- Glossy Accents
- Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge - Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Pretty Ribbon (flower ribbon)
- Crafty Little Fairies - Autumn Colours