Monday 28 October 2013

Biggles

I've got another masculine card to share with you today, and it's another one using an aeronautical theme!

I've again cut out a square insert from the main backing papers, layered them on plain coloured card, and replaced them in the same place so the patterns match again, but with an insert panel.  It gives a bit of variation in the background without too much fuss, so I think it's quite good for a masculine card.

The red die cut aeroplane is (I think) a Quickcutz die that I found assembled in my stash, and I coloured the model aeroplane in the image similar colours.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card for a little chap and I do love that snail in a big way!! xx

Christine L said...

Fabbie card for a young man Annette... I like the way you've done the layering, and I'm loving that image and the red plane!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning annette.fab male image and i love your design and colours.
thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx