Wednesday 4 September 2013

Patches the Fairy

The theme today at ABC Christmas Challenge is R for Recipe, which is 3 papers, 2 ribbons and 1 image.  I've used my lovely frosty Silent Night papers (again!) matted onto silver mirror card (again!).

I printed my image in pale grey but I still find this 'no lines' technique really hard, and I don't think I did the gorgeous hair of my fairy image proper justice.




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Annette x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and glitter thanks for joining us at CC&CC , good luck cheers Sue Nx

Wishcraft said...

I haven't got up the nerve to try no lines yet, not sure if I ever will! Well done with yours, it looks fab... Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Dorte said...

No lines is not for me! I think you have managed ok, Anette, lovely papers together with the silver,
hugs Dorte

Elaine said...

I think it's fabulous Annette.
I'm just too scared to even try it myself!
Love these colours and your clouds in the background.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Joanne said...

What a cutie Anette! Your image is so sweet and I love the shades of soft blue, so pretty! You did a fab job with our layout too. Glad to have you with us at CC&CC. Joanne

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annette :-) the image is lovely and your colouring is fabulous ! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny and a beautifully done no lines image too! hugs me x

Jane said...

Oh wow she looks fab with the No Lines and I love your clouds too!
Thanks for sharing with us all over at Saturated Canary Challenges! X