Sunday 15 September 2013

Chocolate cake, anyone?

Today's card is using my Wild Rose Studio Vintage Rose papers again (I'm really loving this pad).  The ribbon is also a gorgeous chocolate brown, but it looks kind of black in the photo.  :0(

I messed up cutting out the image as a circle panel, so ended up fussy-cutting out the image and layering it directly on the chocolate brown panel so that it popped out of the card.




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Annette, and I'm glad to see the snail again...he's just fab!! I note a bit of a cake theme going on this weekend, must be the cooler weather!! I'll confess to eating a fresh cream slice yesterday!! xx

Gale said...

Lovely card Annette. Love the cute image and die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Christine L said...

Mmmmm can almost taste the chocolate on this one!! Gorgeous pink and brown combo Annette... love it!

Hugs
Christine x