I made the base cracker from a 12" square scrapbook page, and I've included the template I created below in case any of you want to give it a try too if you like my versions.
The images and sentiments are raised up on foam pads. Here's a close up of each cracker:
As promised above, here is my cracker template freebie that I've used above. You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people (so please don't post them to Pinterest), but instead please direct people over here to collect it themselves.
- Please give me credit when you use them and post your finished creations on your blog.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Winter Buttons and Christmas Sentiments from Stamp Fairy
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- 1 x 12" square scrapbook cardstock for each cracker
- Matching designer papers for inserts
- Lacey Circle Spellbinder Nesties
- Ribbons from Fantastic Ribbons
- Fiskars Snowflake border punch
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents