Wednesday 14 August 2013

Crackers!! (and a freebie)

I'm afraid that I'm well and truly in Christmas mode today!  StampFairy are sponsoring Crafty Creations today, and the theme is to make 2 of something.  I've made a couple of Chrimbo crackers, one blue and one in pink!!

I made the base cracker from a 12" square scrapbook page, and I've included the template I created below in case any of you want to give it a try too if you like my versions.





The images and sentiments are raised up on foam pads.  Here's a close up of each cracker:





Freebie:
As promised above, here is my cracker template freebie that I've used above.  You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer. 

My conditions are as follows:
  1. Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
  2. Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
  3. Please don't share my freebies directly with other people (so please don't post them to Pinterest), but instead please direct people over here to collect it themselves.
  4. Please give me credit when you use them and post your finished creations on your blog.
I also adore seeing your creations using my freebies, so I'd really love you to send me an email with links to your creations so I can pop over for a peek!


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

34 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's just gorgeous Annette. Love the cute snowman and thank you for the freebie. hugs! MOjca

Wendy L said...

Looks great and I would love to try this one. xxxx

Céline said...

fab fabc! thanks for the Template !
hugs
céline ;)

OlgaB said...

Thank you! They are gorgeous!

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks Annette, these are super cool. Elaine

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

These are fabulous hun! I was looking for your Christmas card count for the year and can't find one - what are you at now??

Deanne :)

Carole Pollard said...

I love this template and will make some for Christmas its a great idea I love following your blog and have used some of your lovely sentiments already on cards on my blog thanks and Happy Crafting Carole x

Sarah said...

Fab crackers Annette! Thanks ever so for sharing the template with us xx

Wishcraft said...

Love them hun, they look fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Elise said...

Oh my gosh Annette! These are simply GORGEOUS! Love these a lot!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Edwina said...

Hi Netty, Thank you for sharing the Christmas Crackers. I hope to try this technique. thank you for the template. Edwina Brown

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Thanks, Annette! These will be great for small presents at Christmas time!

Shannah said...

I love this. Thank you. I can wait to try it!
Shannah

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Annette. I love the design and colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
Lorraine x

Larissa said...

These crackers are so awesome! They are perfect for little gifts.

-xxxx-

Wenche said...

Cute projects. Thanks for joining us at the hobby house challenge.

kim said...

these are beautiful. thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!!

Anonymous said...

wow AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! super great job! hugs me xx

Anne said...

Thanks for the freebie. it looks really good.
Anne x

Laine said...

Thank you for the fabulous template.
Laine
xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

HOLY COW, this is SOOOO COOL. Thanks so much for sharing the template.

Magzeeann said...

Love all of your crackers,they are stunning! Thank you for sharing the template.
Maggie x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Netty your crackers are awesome I have been looking for this shape for such a long time the samples you have created are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Lovely thank you. Another different shape for me to try.
Love Val x

Carol said...

Great Thank you I am going to try this :) THANK YOU :)

Ina Good said...

I joined happy I found you and thankyou for the tutorial and your free template I loved your cracker boxes I must try one soon!

Gina said...

I would love to try to make these for christmas. Thank you so much.

thecraftycavalier said...

Thank you for sharing! I'm definitely going to give this a go. Hugs, Jayne x

Suze said...

Thanks Netty - keen to try this myself

Barbiedi said...

thanks for the template, your crackers are brilliant, i'm sure they will love them

Sue said...

Thank you so much for the freebie cracker design. I just found your site through Scor Pal contest and just became a follower of yours. PS-did you hand cut the diamonds cut outs on the cracker box? or do you have an SVG file for it?

Annette said...

Hi Sue, Unfortunately I can't reply directly as your blogger profile is not public and so I can't see your email address, but I don't have SVG files for my templates (I wouldn't know where to start with that). They're all cut by hand (even when I made 18 crackers for my whole department in Xmas 2014!!). They're fairly quick to cut out though from a 12x12 paper stack. Hope that helps, and I'd love to see what you create using the template. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx