Thursday 8 August 2013

Bunny Gift Tag and Bag

The challenge this fortnight at As You Like It Challenge is to showcase your favourite ribbon or twine, and I think it's fairly safe to say that my favourite ribbons are my gorgeous collection of double sided satin ribbon. I love the 15mm width satins as they make gorgeous bows, and I usually hold them on my project with a pearl brad, although this time I've used a gem brad.  I've used a really rich red satin today, on a decorated festive bag with a bit of a vintage theme.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye and feature birds, birdcages and some funky looking trees.

I've made a giant tag using matching robin papers from the same set, and featuring a LOTV image called The Night Before Christmas painted in my DI reinkers.

Here's the completed set :



Here's a close up of just the tag :



And here's the bag before I added the tag:





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous gift bag and tag Annette, love the colours and what a cutie image. Carolxx

Francesca said...

Beautiful
thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Hugs
Francesca

Anne said...

Beautiful Netty - and again I love your non-traditional colour choices.

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

Christine L said...

Fabbie bag creation Annette.. love how you've crossed the ribbon beneath the tag... and of course, the tag is perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

What a cutie little rabbit Annette, gorgeous bag and tag..which reminds me to get organised with my gift bags for this year..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

I just love red and turquoise Annette and that bunny, I could eat him...so so cute xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww! Absolutely adorable image and your bag looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

p.s. don't forget to check out on @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's gorgeous Annette! Love the tag. Is that the same one you used for my lovely card with the SC image months back? It works perfectly! Love those papers, will have to pull mine out again now Christmas is drawing nearer. Big hugs, Wends xxx

Mojca said...

Oh what an amazing work! just love the ribbon and the cute little bunny. hugs! MOjca

Sally H said...

Another fab creation, Netty! Thanks for joining us once more at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme.

Eret said...

This is amazing project. Love the tag and your beautifully decorated bag. Thank you for sharing them with us at Staming Sensation.
Eret x