She also likes C&S designs so I've tried (again) to keep it minimalistic, but it feels a bit unfinished to me!
Please pop over to Samantha's blog and wish her a happy birthday. She's been having a bit of a rough time lately, and could probably do with some extra friendly comments.
Happy birthday honey! Luv ya.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Barry Spring 2 from Stamp Fairy
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Inks
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- First Edition Hideaway Papers
- Whimsy Notables 2 sentiment die
- Martha Stewart Lace Doily Border Punch
- Glossy Accents
- Joanna Sheen - Citrus Colours (soooo not "my colours", this was a real challenge!)
- Without Words - Summer Picnic Colours (red seat, cream card for matting, green everywhere else!)
- Tando Creative - Favourite Artist (my all time favourite artist is Monet, and I just adore his Japanese footbridge over the water lily pond, which is probably one of his most famous paintings. It looks so tranquil and I'd love to be sitting on the bridge dangling my toes over the edge! I've used the yellow and green colours and also tried to capture the relaxing tranquillity of the scene in my project. Click on the image below to find out more about the painting. I love love love it!! I just wish I could create something as classically beautiful!)