I really love this image for a baby card, and it was lovely to colour. I painted it with my distress reinkers, and used my favourite Papermania Lucy Cromwell papers.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Bath Time from LOTV
- Colouring - Painted with Distress Ink reinkers
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Papermania Lucy Cromwell Papers
- 10mm Aqua Satin Ribbon
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Spellbinders Labels Eighteen
- Memory Box Corner Bow
- Memory Box PoppyStamp Simple Banner
- Memory Box Locina Buckle
- Bear paw charm
- Sakura Stardust Gel Pen (sentiment)
- Glossy Accents
- Sewing Machine
Today's project has been inspired by:
I had a query on my chatbox widget thingy yesterday from Ursula asking about a wedding sentiment. I was sure that I'd created one, but couldn't find that I'd published it on my blog. Anyway, when I checked my files, I actually found 2 that I don't think I've shared already yet.
So, as promised above, here are a couple of wedding sentiment freebies that you may find useful. You're free to download them if you like them. Just click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it,
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people (this includes posting them to Pinterest which is against copyright), but please feel free to send people over to collect the freebies directly from my blog themselves by providing a link,
- Please give me credit when you use them and post your finished creations on your blog.