Wednesday 22 May 2013

JIngle Bells Pickle

It's the mid way point of the 'Jingle Bells' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and I've got a cute  pingu card to share with you.  I've wanted this stamp for ages, after seeing it quite a lot last Christmas.  I finally got it from The Stamp Basket and this it its first inking.

I've kept the card quite simple, water-colouring the image with my DI reinkers, adding some glamour dust, a ribbon, some twine and a couple of dies.  The jingle bells are actual bells tied on with the twine and I've doodled some stitching around the edge of the image and sentiment panels.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

16 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is just precious Annette, gorgeous colouring, love the beautiful soft colours and his little pink cheeks, so beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cheerful little Christmas card and I love the non traditional colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

AnyOldCraft said...

Beautiful card.
I love Christmas and winter time.
Beautiful colours.

Carissa said...

So sweet. Love those pretty diecuts.
Hugs, Carissa

Anonymous said...

super cute hunny! hope your having a good day and the sun is still shining there, hugs me x

Kara Lynne said...

Such an adorable image. I love your soft colors and the sparkle.

debs29blue said...

This is so gorgeous! Love it!
Debs x

Elise said...

OOoh I love it! So nice and soft colors .. very BEAUTIFUL Annette!

Big Hugs,
Elise

nnalorac said...

He says it all without frills. Just adorable Annette. Carolxx

Mojca said...

waw so so cute!!! the image is so sweet. hugs! MOjca

Zw@@n said...

This is so sweet, Annette. Love that image. Luv, Wilma

Debbie said...

Great card Annette, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

Wishcraft said...

Aww he's SO cute! Gorgeous card hun... thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww Netty, this is darling! :)

Gorgeous, cute and adorable!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lisa Minckler said...

It's May and you've made me excited for Winter!! I could literally hug this card :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that is gorgeous Netty. Love the stamp and the layout and lovely MB dies are gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x