Friday 10 May 2013

Bad hair day?

I've got a rarity today as I'm posting a 'just for fun' card that I made.  I've also been making a lot of items other than cards this week, so it's been fun to make a card again!  I tried really hard with my colouring on this image, and I don't think the dress is too bad, but I'm not keen on her hair.  I think that I need to print her out larger next time (although this is quite a big card base so she probably looks smaller than she actually is anyway!)




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Wendy L said...

Looks pretty good to me Netty. xxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annette, gorgeous colouring, love all the blues,fabulous details too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

I don't know why you don't like her hair! Its looks gorgeous to me :)

Fab card :)
Michelle x

The Craft Bucket said...

Just beautiful, thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Lin said...

Beautiful blues! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

AnyOldCraft said...

You did beautifully on the hair so don't be harsh on yourself.
Fabulous colours as well :)

Julie

Mojca said...

Waw this is so cute and beautiful! Your colouring is really stunning! hugs! Mojca

Wishcraft said...

Love the image and I think your colouring looks fab, such a pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

pinky said...

Such a gorgeous card Netty and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunny! but I don't see any bad hair! thheheee just a stunner! hugs me xx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
From the Charisma Cardz DT:)
Tabitha
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Lovely! You've done a beautiful job arranging all the embellies perfectly. I'll take that " bad hair " day ,any day! Thanks for sharing at Dutch Dare.
Lisa :)

Eileen said...

Nothing wrong with your colouring here. Beautiful image on a gorgeous card. Great layout and design.
Thanks for joining in with our birthday's challenge at PFP, and good luck
Eileen x