Friday 26 April 2013

Mimi Stars Baggie

StampFairy are sponsoring Totally Papercrafts this week so I've made a project to support the challenge, which is Flowers and Lace.   I've decorated a bag in springtime colours, and featured Mimi Stars.  I've used a Doily Lace punch, but also used proper lace for my bow.  There are flowers on the ribbon, and also some orange mulberry paper flowers around the image.



Here's a close up of the front.  I paper pieced Mimi's dress and shoes, but then used my copics to shade where her arms would cast a shadow.

And here is a picture of the contents. The bag was the perfect size for this Easter treat, and this one was for my MIL.  Cute huh!!

Possibly too cute to eat.

Well, almost!



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
As it's Friday there's also a new release over at StampFairy, so pop over there to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today.  The set is called Sticky Cats, and here is a preview of the cute new release:

    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    11 comments:

    Doreen said...

    This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    Debbie said...

    Great little gift bag, such a sweet image and lovely papers. debbiex

    Wendy said...

    Gorgeous bag Annette, adorable image love her paper pieced dress and shoes.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    Mojca said...

    Oh the chocolate bunny looks so cute, but as I am a big sweet nut I think he wouldn't last a long time around me hehe :) The baggie is so adorable. have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

    Christine L said...

    Love the bag Annette... but love the contents more! LOL

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Barbara GR said...

    Gorgeous paper bag!!! Fantastic colours and sweet image!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    Wishcraft said...

    Such a happy creation, made me smile :o) Fab colours and super cute image. Hugs, Lisa x

    Dee's Craft Room said...

    Oh wow, fabulous gift bag, beautifully decorated and fab image.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    Chris (catt871) said...

    AWESOME!!!! LOVE this gift bag!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    Anonymous said...

    love the bag and nom nom's too! hugs me x

    Sarah said...

    Gorgeous creation, love your colours and embellishments, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x