I've used some gorgeous papers called Lace Butterflies from Crafty Impressions which are pink and aqua coloured, so I'm in seventh heaven with this set! I'm also using a new Memory Box Norrland flower die for the first time and I'm really liking it. The petals were cut in white card, then I chalked up the centres with pink shimmer chalk and curled the petals around my paint brush handle to give them some dimension. To finish them off I popped a coloured pearl in the middle.
The other die cuts were also cut in white card and then coloured with a pink Copic to match my colour scheme. The pearls were easy to colour too, because they are on a clear plastic sheet so they don't move around when you colour them to match your theme. It's a great way to buy your pearls as then you can colour them any shade you like depending on the colours you're using on each project.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Teddy with Present
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Crafty Impressions Lace Butterflies Papers
- Memory Box Norrland Flower die
- Memory Box Whimsical Flourish
- Vintage Style Ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- From my stash - Go Kreate birthday sentiment die