We're sponsored this week by Saturated Canary, and my Snow White image seemed to need a 'fairytale' sentiment, so I chose one of my LOTV cards from 2012 which had the sentiment 'believe'. But this time I've reversed the colours of my character's dress and accessories. Originally my LOTV girlie had a green dress and yellow accessories, and this time my Snow White girlie, had got a yellow dress and green accessories.
Although the papers and layout are the same, I've missed off the ivy die cut, and added some pearls, clouds and stitching.
And here's a reminder of the original card that I CASE'd :
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Snow White from Saturated Canary
- Typed Sentiment (Scrappy Looking)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Nitwits Digi Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- My Favourite Things Snowflake Dies
- Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
- Glossy Accents