I made it for a lovely lady who'd asked me to make Christmas cards for both her daughters and her husband. And then her husband contacted me separately asking me to make one from him to his wife as she liked my cards so much. So, because between them, the whole family was going to be receiving one of my cards, I decided to send the whole family a card from me, so I popped this one in their parcel!
I hope they liked it!!
I made the sentiment in Microsoft Word by slightly overlapping text boxes with their names in different fonts and colours until they fitted into the shape I needed to be able to use my Bistro Label die.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Toboggan for Two from LOTV
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Lacey Circle Spellbinders Nesties
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Nitwits Digi Papers
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Memory Box Bistro Label Die
- Memory Box Frosty Border Die
- Memory Box Snowflake Corner Die
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls
- From my stash - Ribbon