Sunday 27 January 2013

Tinkerbell

I'm really loving these new Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps and this is the second time I've used this sweetie. Last time she was red, but this time I've coloured her in green, like Tinkerbell the fairy from Peter Pan.  I thought is was safer to use Copics for this image so that I could cope better with her hair.  I just can't seem to get hair right with the DI, and this girl needs to have good hair.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Annette...love the gorgeous image and details.xxx

Lynne said...

What a sweetie she is too and looks wonderful in green, great layout and detail. Lynne x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Annette

Christine L said...

HI Annette..

Lovin your fabulous card... perfect image and that green colouring... ooooh.... gorgeous!

Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Minckler said...

She's outstanding Annette and I really, really love what you did to the die cut floral spray. That looks AWESOME. Terrific card :)

Mojca said...

A really sweet card Annette. hugs! Mojca

Sonia said...

OMG Annette... Look Awesome, love the flores, great colouring, the image... every detail. Great JOB!~
-Sony

Ciska said...

Lovely Annette, beautiful colouring and the unusual card shape makes it extra special. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Antonella said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the way you've colored her!!
Hugs, antonella :-)

Bettina L. said...

She is way cute Annette and love that you did her in green. Great design with the flowers and bow too. Hugs Bettina xx

Anonymous said...

Annette I reallllllllly LOVE this card and NOW you are making me NEEED this stamp! tehhehhee :)