Last time I coloured her in purple, and this time I've used yellow and green. Green isn't a colour which I'm usually keen on, but I love these yellow and green papers so I've coloured her to match them.
I've stitched all the panels onto kraft coloured shimmer card and chalked some clouds behind the image.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
As promised above, here is my Sentiment freebie for today. It was suggested by Suze after I posted my birthday version freebie last weekend. Thanks honey!
You're free to download it if you like it; click on the image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer.
- Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
- Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
- Please don't share my freebies directly with other people, but please send them over to collect it themselves.
- Please give me credit when you use them and post your finished creations on your blog.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Cherry Blossom Saturated Canary Rubber Stamp
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Prima Sun Kiss Papers
- Memory Box Macarena Corner Die
- Glossy Accents
- Berisfords Satin Ribbon Aqua
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- From my stash - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, aqua pearls, shimmer chalks