Saturday 12 January 2013

I've finally figured out how to zigzag!

StampFairy are sponsoring my old teamies at One Stop Craft Challenge so I'm joining in as a guest designer for their challenge which starts today.  This was a bit of a rushed card as I was running late, but using pink as my main colour motivated me quite a bit!  The theme is 'new beginnings' so I've made a little baby girl card.  I've also managed to figure out how to do a zigzag stitch on my sewing machine. I think it hides my wonky stitching around the circle better than a straight stitch has been doing!  I do seem to stupidly keep picking these awkward shapes!



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Annette

Well done on your zig zag-ing!! I can neither do straight or zig-zag... it always looks wobbly to me... so I give up!

Fabbie card as always... I need to do a new baby card in the near future... so may well use that fab image!

Hugs
Christine x

Carissa said...

Truely adorable. Love the paper pieced outfit she is wearing.

Andreja said...

I am happy that you are our GDT
and you did a wonderful card :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Jean said...

Oh so adorable, love the zig zag xx