I coloured the pearls, and the pearl brad with my copics to match the pink theme, and maintained my new year's resolution to include stitching on my card (around the card base including the scalloped base edge which was a challenge in itself).
I've also used my honeyblossom sprig die again, this time I've coloured it with my chalks rather than leave it plain pink.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Whimsy Picked Sweet
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Prima Meadowlark Papers
- Memory Box Honeyblossom Sprig
- Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds
- Liquid Pearls
- Snow White pearls (coloured with copics)
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad (coloured pearl with copics)
- Pink Satin Ribbon
- From my Stash - Wild Orchid Flowers, Sewing machine