I added some tufts of grass at her feet using a flicking motion with really sharp pencils in a few different shades of green.
I've also included two lovely dies, both coloured in some way; the picket fence was cut in white card, and then coloured with copics and pencils, and the honeyblossom sprig was cut in purple card and I used a dark purple copic to give the flower centres some depth before adding a huge pearl centre.
I've stitched around the image and DP panels, added a beautiful bow in the gorgeous sparkly sheer white ribbon, a few pearls and some flowers, and voilà!
While I've got your attention I wanted to give you the heads-up that there's a sale on the BRAND NEW Saturated Canary stamps that have only just been released. Pop over to The Stamp Basket for some great discounts on them.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Amy from Whimsy Stamps
- Sentiment is typed (HandwritingFont)
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Whimsy Dies Picket Fence
- Memory Box Honeyblossom Sprig
- 5mm Lilac Pearls (tri-colour in one sheet)
- Liquid Pearls
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Hobby Bouse 8mm Ivory Pearls
- Sheer White Ribbon
- From my stash - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Purple ribbon scraps, Sewing machine,