If you want to put it to good use, the theme today at ABC Christmas Challenge is Z for Zoo Animals. I've made a cute little reindeer card (it can't be Rudolf though, as he's not got a red nose!).
This was a pretty simple card, just two papers covering the join with a satin ribbon, adding 4 holly corner dies and some red liquid pearls for the berries.
No bows, flowers, snowflakes, pearls. Nothing!!!
- Image - Plush Reindeer from Bugaboo
- One of my own Freebie Sentiments
- Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens, White gel pen
- Bo Bunny Father Christmas Papers
- Holly Hobbie papers (free from a magazine)
- Lacey Circle Spellbinder Nesties
- Lacey Oval Spellbinder Nesties
- Cheery Lynn Holly Corner die
- Glossy Accents
- Red Liquid Pearls
- Green Satin Ribbon
I've been inspired by:
- Sketch n Stash - Sketch + Old stash = sentiment, circle nesties, liquid pearls, ribbon New stash = image, papers, die.
- Friday Sketch - Sketch
- Totally Gorguss - Easy does it