Thursday 22 November 2012

Winter Bunnies & Stamp Basket SALE !!!

The theme this week at Lili's Little Fairies is an easy peasy Anything Goes, so there's no excuse not to play along with your favourite LOTV images.

I don't think I've inked this image up before as it's one of the ones that hubby got me for my birthday last month.  It's really cute, so I think it's gonna see a fair bit of ink.


There's also a fab special offer for you this weekend over at The Stamp Basket to help along your Christmas preparations! 


** Up to 15% off Nellie Snellen Christmas stamps
 
** 10% off Nellie Snellen Christmas dies
 
**10% off Marianne Design Christmas stamps
 
and
 
**Up to 15% off Marianne Design Christmas dies
and papers
 
Offer ends 9-00a.m. GMT Tuesday 27 November






See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Dafi✿ said...

Gorgeous card! Great color combo! :)

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh so cute. hugs! Mojca

Jane said...

I think I've got this stamp too...must dig it out again...inspired, thank you xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annette, the sweetest the bunnies, so gorgeous.
Love the colours and label die, that's a beauty..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

xxxtglxxx said...

See, I was hoping to see a picture of a pig headed tea-cosy! :D lol!

This really is the prettiest of cards hun - love the bright and fresh colours, really wintry but cheery. Cute image, fab papers and gorgeous background and colouring :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just sooo CUTE :-) the image is adorable and the layout and details are gorgeous :-)

hope you have a lovely weekend :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree gorgeous stamp I think you will be using this one a lot! I love it xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are just stunning, love your traditional Christmas creations, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful Annette. Love the dotted paper, stitching, sparkly colours and flowers. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

Pat said...

Hey Annette! I love these little Christmas bunnies! They are sooooo cute! And your papers and snowflakes are the perfect backdrop for these little darlins! Hugs. Pat Frank

Tracey said...

Wow Annette, this is lovely, such a cute little image. Your clouds are wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Tracey
x