Once I'd decided what I was going to make (which usually takes me as long as actually making the card) it came together really quickly. It's Remembrance day this Sunday so I've made a Remembrance themed 'thank you' card using Barry from Stampfairy.
I actually found the flag really hard to colour since I was trying to get the wave in the flag 'fabric', and it ended up just looking a bit wonky!
Being a guy'ish kind of card, I've steered away from lots of embellies, but I couldn't resist a couple of die cuts and a few Viva Pearl Dots !!!
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Barry Throughout the Year July from Stamp Fairy
- Sentiment - Typed
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Papers - Summertime Designs
- Memory Box Banner Die - The Stamp Basket
- Memory Box Macarena Corner die - The Stamp Basket
- Burgundy Ribbon - The Stamp Basket
- Viva pearl dots
- Incy Wincy - Thank You
- Critter Sketch - Remembrance Day
- Sketch & Stash - Sketch 72 (new = viva pearls, bunting die, old = image/papers)