This was quite a simple card (hence the 'express' in the blog post title, although that was also a pun on the 'X' theme too!).
I've stitched some snowflake embossed card onto some aqua coloured card and stuck that to my card base, then added my cut-out image and a die cut tree, some snowflakes, liquid pearls, and of course my twine. Finally I've used my glamour dust on the polar bear's nose and paws.
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Polar Bear from Bugaboo
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Snowflake Dies - My Favourite Things
- Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Snowflakes
- Crystal Glamour Dust - The Stamp Basket
- Liquid Pearls - The Stamp Basket
- From my stash - Pearls, Twine, Glossy accents
I've been inspired by: