Thursday 8 November 2012

Clean & Simple Kitty (and Special Offer News)

The theme this week at Lili's Little Fairies is Bright Colours.  I'm sharing a card that I made for one of my blogging pals, Larissa.  She's my queen of bright colours and "clean & simple" styles, so I tried to make a card which I thought would appeal to her taste rather than my usual 'cover it in embellies' style.

I had initially thought that I'd not done too bad.  And then I saw the number of pearls that I'd added around the edge of the scalloped circle.

Ok, so I think I failed on the C&S approach !!!





There's another fab special offer over at The Stamp Basket.  Starting today there are fantastic discounts off all Wild Rose Studio stamps, paper packs and printed panels.

And this offer includes 10% off all special orders too!

So if you've been disappointed not to be able to attend the NEC Crafting Fair this weekend, why not avoid the crowds, put the kettle on and shop in comfort at The Stamp Basket online store.  It makes so much sense!




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Berry said...

Such a sweet card Anette so cute hugs Rebekah xx

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is really sweet Annette. Love how you've coloured up that kitten and the sparkle and shape makes it so gorgeous. Hugs Bettina xx

Anita said...

A beautiful card Annette and I love the pearls!

Unknown said...

what a cutie this is love the pastel shades fabulous work hugs sassyxxxx

Wishcraft said...

Love that cute cat and your papers are really pretty, fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mojca said...

Oh he is gorgeous and love the papes. I alos just love the sparkly flowers. Hugs! mojca

Ribbon Girl said...

oh such a cute card Annette and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x !

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your card at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

Larissa said...

LOL you may have failed at the CAS card, but I still think it is stinkin cute! Love the adorable flower paper and the image is so sweet. Your card is still standing on a spot where I can see it everyday. :)Thanks again for the lovely card.

-xxxxx-