Wednesday 12 September 2012

Penguin baggie

We're halfway through this fortnight's Recycle challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge.  I've made another little baggie from yet another 'tasteful' old skirt (it's at least 20 years old this time!).

I've also recycled a couple of other items too, being the pink backing card under the image (an old subject divider) and also the ribbon (from a box of chocolates given to me by my Mother-in-law during her recent visit.

Here's the baggie ...

Here's a matching card (also made using some of the pink card from the file divider).  Isn't this image a darling, I just love it.




And here's the skirt (obviously before I cut it up!!!) 

Gorgeous huh?





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



Project Recipe:
Please pop on over to the  ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

15 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hmm, not sure about the originaly skirt Annette (think I've got something similar in teal stashed in the back of the wardrobe!) but your bag is totally gorgeous! Love the sparkly snowflakes and, of course, the beautiful image.
Helen x

Aud said...

Absolutely fab Annette, the card to match looks so nice, 2 great creations. Aud x

Mojca said...

Well I will say it this way ... I really love that you made a beg from your old skirt :) I is really gorgeous and the is so beautiful as well. Hugs! Mojca

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

ADORABLE!! Love the penguin image! I hope I am on your Christmas gift list ;)

Deanne :)

Snoopy said...

Gorgeous set! I love the snowflakes you added to the bag and that image is absolutely adorable.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Wishcraft said...

Well aren't you clever?! Your bag looks gorgeous and I love your adorable matching card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

fabulous idea - who's a clever girl then? Thanks so much for sharing over at the crafty pad this week and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

Dawn said...

I love your cool little bag & the matching card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad for our Scraptastic Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS Don’t forget to enter in the BCA Think Pink Challenges at The Crafty Pad and Dawn's Crafting too!

Julie said...

Wow - two fabulous projects and some very crafty recycling.

I also have to agree that the image is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Starting Christmas Early challenge.

Hugs

Julie x

Anonymous said...

Totally FLIPPING Stunning hunny! Beautifully colour and sewn! LOVE it your so clever! hugs me xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Annette. Love the cute image and the clouds look fabulous as is your bag.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kara Lynne said...

That's one of my favorite new images! I love your bag and card, so soft and sweet!

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Fab way to upcycle your old skirt! Love the image too :) Thanks for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You are all together too clever girlie! I love all the little 'extra' crafty things you do. Your cards are delish, but the bags and crackers and plaques! Is there no end to your talent??!! x

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Annette you have been hand picked as one of our Top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to pick up your badge.


xx Sazzle xx