I've also recycled a couple of other items too, being the pink backing card under the image (an old subject divider) and also the ribbon (from a box of chocolates given to me by my Mother-in-law during her recent visit.
Here's the baggie ...
Here's a matching card (also made using some of the pink card from the file divider). Isn't this image a darling, I just love it.
And here's the skirt (obviously before I cut it up!!!)
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Merry Christmas Penguins from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
- Card base - Elegant Edge from The Stamp Basket
- Papers - Nitwits
- Snowflake Dies - My Favourite Things
- Snowflake corner die - Dies to Die for
- Ribbons on card - Fantastic Ribbons
- Liquid Pearls - The Stamp Basket
- From my stash - Stickles, lace, ribbon, glossy accents
I've been inspired by: