Thursday 13 September 2012

Fairies are only a dream away

It's eyes down for Bingo this week at Lili's Little Fairies.  I have to admit that I got a bit carried away and used all of the bingo items instead of just picking a row because I had so much fun with all my embellies on this challenge.  I'm definitely a 'pile-'em-on' kinda girl rather than a 'less is more' fan.  I did cheat a bit as I combined the gem and brad by using a gemstone brad to hold on my charm!!  But this is definitely my kind of card; pretty papers, ribbons, lace, pearls, a charm and of course lots of fairy glitter.

It was actually made for a lovely lady called Nicola who wanted a card from the fairies for her daughter Alexandra.  The sentiment inside reads "Fairies are only a dream away ...".


Here's the Bingo Card,  eyes down .....


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Christine L said...

Love your card Annette... fab layout and image... and particularly love those clouds!!

Hope your long day goes well..

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Oh seh is so gorgeous and I love the colors that you used. Hugs! Mojca

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is sweet and gorgeous! So many fun elements, I loved looking for all the bingo details!

Aud said...

This is another lovely card Annette, love the colours and such a cute image. Aud x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and absolutely gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Gorgeous card sweets, thanks for joining us at Dies to Die For challenge this month

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable card ! Full of sweetness. Funny girl. Beautiful ribbon and flowers. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.