Saturday 22 September 2012

Bildmalarna

This is my first week as a guest designer at  The Stamp Basket.  It was exactly a week ago today when a hefty package from Janet was passed over the threshold by Mr Postie.  She had packed me up such a beautiful array of products to showcase that I hardly knew where to start.

Here's the result of my first bout of creativity.  It's also my first ever card using Bildmalarna images so this is really new for me.  The cute girlie looks like a little doll in her red coat and green scarf.

I've also fallen in love with the Memory Box Corner Bow die which is just perfect for this size of card (6inches).



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay



All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly utterly gorgeous Netty. Love the colours and this bildmalarna stamp is delish. Big hugs, Wends x

Zw@@n said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous card! Cute image and fab coloring. Love it.
Love, Wilma

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring. Donna x

Sue said...

Such a lovely card. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and that fabulous corner bow

Sue

Mojca said...

Oh this is such a great card Annette. I love the colors and your gorgeous coloring of the image. Hugs! MOjca

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Annette, Your card is wonderful, I love how you coloured this little cutie and the corner bow looks fabby with the papers and bow, Hug, Teresa x

An Occasional Genius said...

She's so cute Annette & that corner dies is lovely xx

Deb said...

beautiful, I love the traditional look!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, wow.....this stamp range is new to me....so is that gorgeous die....and you created something stunning, chick!

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful hun! Love the corner bow (as you know lol) and the image is super sweet. Fabulous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! The image is really sweet. That paper bow is really amazing!

Hugs,
Larissa