Friday 14 September 2012

A 'Cracker' of a new release - Gingerbabies Hula Hoops

It's Friday so there is a new release and freebie at StampFairy called Gingerbabies Hula Hoops.

Every year I pledge to make my own Christmas Crackers.  Every year I give in and buy them.

It is so much effort to collate all the components (hats, snaps, jokes and the added pressure I put on myself to insert personalised gifts for each individual).

But this year, I am going to make the effort.  When I saw this circular image I thought it was was perfect for decorating my first one.  I'm hoping to make more over the next few weeks so I have enough in time for Christmas.  

Well, that's the plan anyway.

Either that, or we'll all have to fight over who gets this one!





See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Cracker Recipe:
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:


    I've been inspired by:
    • The Crafty Pad - Scraptastic (diff scraps from the same paper set for covering the red cracker)
    • I Love Promarkers - What's Cooking (gingerbread man)
    • Creative Card Crew - Trees (on the backing paper)
    Happy Crafting

    14 comments:

    KayBeScraps said...

    Hello Netty,
    your box is fantastic.. love the image, papers and the colors you use..

    Hugs, Katrin

    paper fun said...

    Beautiful Netty! Gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining our tree challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    Chrissy said...

    Fabulous Christmas cracker Annette, and love the Gingerbaby image on the front, so cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Aud said...

    What a fab idea Annette, this one is so cute and so personal as well when they are handmade. Aud x

    Unknown said...

    Wow Annette, I love this project and your terrific colored image. Hugs

    Estelle Grace Tudor said...

    Very clever idea - looks fab! Thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx

    Kara Lynne said...

    That's adorable! It looks like so much work! I hope it's appreciated by the recipients who tear into them!

    Mojca said...

    Waw this looks like really hard job...but it is really so pretty. Hugs! Mojca

    Unknown said...

    Gorgeous cracker! Although I think you're crackers to set yourself the task of making your own crackers! lol
    Good luck!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    Anonymous said...

    Annette this is a master piece! Love it! I'm coming to yours for Christmas xxx

    rachel said...

    fabulous cracker Annette - I wish I had the patience to do this - its brilliant! Thanks for sharing at the crafty pad this week and good luck xx

    Elle said...

    Cute. The tree paper is very pretty. Thanks for playing along with CCC.

    Hugs
    Elle
    DT: Creative Card Crew

    WeirdCat said...

    This is adorable, what a great addition to the Christmas table, we still have last year's crackers as we forgot all about them! Thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    Anonymous said...

    Love it, Very, Very Cute!
    Carol O