Every year I pledge to make my own Christmas Crackers. Every year I give in and buy them.
It is so much effort to collate all the components (hats, snaps, jokes and the added pressure I put on myself to insert personalised gifts for each individual).
But this year, I am going to make the effort. When I saw this circular image I thought it was was perfect for decorating my first one. I'm hoping to make more over the next few weeks so I have enough in time for Christmas.
Well, that's the plan anyway.
Either that, or we'll all have to fight over who gets this one!
See my cards available to buy on eBay
- Image - Gingerbabies Hula Hoops from Stamp Fairy
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Papers - My Minds Eye
- Cricut - Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 cartridge (it's the only one I have!)
- Ribbons - Fantastic Ribbons
- Crystal Glamour Dust - The Stamp Basket
- From my stash - glossy accents
I've been inspired by: